The strawberries from Ozawa Farms are astoundingly delicious. With their perfect color, sheen and fragrance, as well as their perfect balance of sour and sweet, they are unmistakable even in a blind tasting. This time, Chef Kunioka – who recently opened a French bistro in Koriyama- will take up the mantle. Having been trained in a Michelin-star restaurant in Southern France, the battleground of French cuisine, he specializes in wine pairing. The combination of fabulous strawberries and high quality French cuisine is a recipe for perfection!
Ozawa Farms http://www.caan.jp/producer/86/
Koriyama French Cuisine Laboratory Recettes – https://www.instagram.com/recettes_kunioka/?hl=ja
* In the event that the number of applicants exceeds the maximum, the participants will be chosen by lottery. Applications are open until the 31st of March. We will announce the results in early April. Thank you for your understanding.
*Those interested in a wine pairing option, please let us know on the application form.
This tour is no longer offered.
A report is being prepared.
- A relay of delicous strawberries? Owner, Ozawa Farms - Mutsuhiro OZAWA
- During the season for strawberries, from November to June, Ozawa's farm shop is always packed. Some days all strawberries are sold by reservation, leaving none for the day itself. During the season, Ozawa adjusts the taste slightly so people keep coming back, making for a delicious strawberry relay!
- The taste depends on the guest Owner & Chef, Koriyama French Cuisine Laboratory Recettes Hiromi KUNIOKA
- Chef Kunioka was trained in a star-restaurant in Bergerac, France. Last Septeber, he opened up his own restaurant: French Cuisine Laboratory Recettes. Not bound to fixed recipes, he knows how to adjust his dishes to the state of the ingredients, the temperature of the day and even to the guests!
- May 20 (Sat.)
Per person ￥18,700 Same price applies for children/participants arriving by own transportation
- What to wear/bring
- ・This tour takes place outdoors. In case of clear skies, please prepare a hat or cap to protect you from the sunlight.
・Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
・In order to prevent the further spread of COVID-19, please wear a mask.
- Conditions of Participation
- Participation open to everyone over elementary school-age, and able to participate on their own (no need for accompaniment by a care helper, or with permission from a doctor). Same price for adults and children.
- Operating Company
- Koriyama Kanko Kotsu K.K.
- Tour Operator
- Magonote Travel's own staff will accompany the tour.
- Payment Method
- Please refer to "How To Apply" for more information.
- Travel Insurance
- Travel insurance is required for all tours, in case of accidents and emergencies. The insurance fee is included in the price. For this reason, we need to ask for your date of birth.
- Cancellation Fee
The following cancellation fees will be charged for tours with lodging and tickets: 20 to 8 days in advance: 20%, 7 to 2 days in advance: 30%, the day before the tour: 40%, on the scheduled date before the tour starts: 50%, no-show without notice: 100%.
For one-day tours, the following fees will be charged retroactively from the day before the start of the tour: 10 to 8 days in advance: 20%, 7 to 2 days in advance: 30%, 1 day in advance: 40%, on the scheduled date before the tour starts: 50%, no-show without notice: 100%.
- In case of bad weather
- The tour will not be cancelled in case of bad weather. However, in case the tour has to be cancelled due to a natural disaster, you will be informed one day before the tour. In this case, you will receive a full refund.
- Minimum number of participants
- If there are fewer than 15 participants the tour will be cancelled. In such case we will inform you at least 4 days in advance.
- Terms and Conditions of Travel
- Please visit the ‘Terms and Conditions of Travel'-page.
- Other points of caution
- In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we ask all guests to fill in a health-check form beforehand. We will send you the details after we have received your application. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.