【HOPJAPAN】 Sunset Dinner and Starry Sky Night Tour at the HOPJAPAN Brewery
This late-night tour offers a visit to the HOPJAPAN-brewe...
- July 23, 2022 (Sat.)
- Brewmaster - Shohei TAKEISHI
- Yasuo Serizawa
- Per person
【Sasaki Farm】 Early-Summer Italian Dinner Tour at the Sasaki Dairy Farm
This edition of FoodCamp will feature two new faces! Sasa...
- June 25, 2022 (Sat.)
- Mitsuhiro Sasaki & Jun Koda
- Takuya Aoyagi
- Per person
【Soma, Seishomaru】 Italian Course Lunch Tour with Kikuchi-san’s Fish
For the long-awaited Soma-tour, Chef Kato of restaurant &...
- May 21, 2022 (Sat.)
- Motofumi KIKUCHI
- Tomoki KATO
- Per person, one-day trip (incl. tax)
- Per person, overnight trip (incl. tax)
- *Please write which course you prefer, and if you would like to join the activity (clam digging) in the "Additional comments" part of the application form.
- *Clam digging activity: ￥5,000 per person (to be paid on the day)
- *For those opting to stay in a hotel room on their own, please note there is an extra charge of ￥2000
- *Same price applies for children, and participants arriving on-site with their own vehicle.
A taxi will pick you up from your house or Koriyama Station.
We will board the bus at our office and depart for the tour destination.
Arrive at the field and start exploring the farm, picking ingredients with guidance from the producer.
Enjoy lunch in the open-air, “one-day restaurant”.
A bus will take you to our office.
Transfer to your home-bound taxi or Koriyama Station.
※Arrival times may vary.
Gallery of photos
taken by our guests
How to apply
Applications for the tour
Please submit information (including the tour you wish to join, tour date, your full name, address, date of birth, participant phone number), and apply via fax or online.Payment may be made by credit card from our website or by bank transfer.
Apply via fax
Please click on the “Tour sign up” button at the bottom of the tour page.
Delivery of guidebook
A guidebook will be sent by email within few days.
Your booking will be confirmed when payment for the tour has been received. Please pay within 15 days of application.
The tour conductor will email you on the day prior to the tour and provide information regarding taxi pick-up times.
A taxi will go to your house or Koriyama Station. In addition, the conductor will provide you with a guidebook (guide leaflet for the day).