Winery Azuma Sanroku, opened on the foot of Mt. Azuma in Fukushima City in 2019, makes its FoodCamp debut! The winery’s new tasting room & shop ‘Cellar Door’ is set to finish construction in September, offering a magnificent view of Fukushima City.
The upcoming FoodCamp tour will let you thoroughly enjoy Chef Kunioka’s fine culinary skill, tasteful French cuisine and authentic wine-pairing.
WINERY AZUMA SANROKU azumasanroku-winery.co.jp
Koriyama French Cuisine Laboratory Recettes
Vinyard-dining with a view over Fukushima City
The FoodCamp team will set up a fabulous outdoor restaurant on a vinyard looking out over all of Fukushima City. Take in the view and magnificent cuisine, to truly appreciate Fukushima's autumn.
Learn about the vinyard and winemaking process
Take a tour of the winery guided by Makino-san, one of the few people in Japan with an official oenology- qualification. Learn all about the cultivation of wine grapes and the winemaking process.
Authentic French cuisine and winepairing
Chef Kunioka has experience working in Michelin-starred restaurant in France. Enjoy his skilled and tasteful cuisine, paired with Azuma Sanroku's wine.
- Winery Azuma Sanroku Yasuhito YOKOYAMA (CEO), Shuji MAKINO (Winemaking Technical Master)
- Owner & Chef, Koriyama French Cuisine Laboratory Recettes Hiromi KUNIOKA
- September 17 (Sat.)
Per person ￥16,800 Same price applies for children/participants arriving by own transportation
- What to wear/bring
- ・This tour takes place outdoors. In case of clear skies, please prepare a hat or cap to protect you from the sunlight.
・Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
・In order to prevent the further spread of COVID-19, please wear a mask.
- Conditions of Participation
- Participation open to everyone over elementary school-age, and able to participate on their own (no need for accompaniment by a care helper, or with permission from a doctor). Same price for adults and children.
- Operating Company
- Koriyama Kanko Kotsu K.K.
- Tour Operator
- Magonote Travel's own staff will accompany the tour.
- Payment Method
- Please refer to "How To Apply" for more information.
- Travel Insurance
- Travel insurance is required for all tours, in case of accidents and emergencies. The insurance fee is included in the price. For this reason, we need to ask for your date of birth.
- Cancellation Fee
The following cancellation fees will be charged for tours with lodging and tickets: 20 to 8 days in advance: 20%, 7 to 2 days in advance: 30%, the day before the tour: 40%, on the scheduled date before the tour starts: 50%, no-show without notice: 100%.
For one-day tours, the following fees will be charged retroactively from the day before the start of the tour: 10 to 8 days in advance: 20%, 7 to 2 days in advance: 30%, 1 day in advance: 40%, on the scheduled date before the tour starts: 50%, no-show without notice: 100%.
- In case of bad weather
- The tour will not be cancelled in case of bad weather. However, in case the tour has to be cancelled due to a natural disaster, you will be informed one day before the tour. In this case, you will receive a full refund.
- Minimum number of participants
- If there are fewer than 15 participants the tour will be cancelled. In such case we will inform you at least 4 days in advance.
- Terms and Conditions of Travel
- Please visit the ‘Terms and Conditions of Travel'-page.
- Other points of caution
- In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we ask all guests to fill in a health-check form beforehand. We will send you the details after we have received your application. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.